1) Dayclub and Pool Party at XS at Encore
Don’t leave Vegas without partying at a day/beach club. XS at The Encore Hotel is TheStyleTraveller’s club of choice. Encore and Wynn are without a doubt the two most spectacular hotel properties on the strip. If you’re into partying its worth spending a little extra to stay here if only to beat the club queues. Lounge in the pool side cabanas in the late afternoon (large fees apply to all seated areas and day beds) and party on into the early hours of the morning at the indoor club, while International DJ’s spin the tunes. What to wear? For girls wear a bikini (in case you fancy an impromptu dip) under your body con Alaia dress, accesorized with Jimmy choo wedges and sparkling clutch bag. XS is the name of the game. Alternatively try out Tryst at The Wynn, a more chilled out club with beautiful views over the lake and waterfall.
5) Helicopter ride.
There’s the flight over the Grand Canyon or the view of the Las Vegas Strip by night, either way it’s utterly spectacular, people with a fear of flying or heights need not apply!
Vegas on a budget
From pumping oxygen and fake day light into the casinos, providing free food and cheap alcohol, so you stay awake, there’s no doubt about it, Vegas wants your money!
The best cheap or free activities to indulge in are:
1) Take a walk down the strip, it’s long and goes from uptown to Downtown, but simply taking a walk and people watching is one of the best activities you can take part in. Check out the facades of the spectacular Paris, Venetian and Luxor Hotels.
2) The Bellagio Hotel water fountains are a sight to behold, for the best views, have brunch at Cafe Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel, ask for a table on the terrace.
3) Take a gondola ride in the grand canal at The Venetian. (this one’s not free but it’s fun).
4) Get a weiner at the famous American Hot Dog shop Pinks and don’t leave vegas without trying an In and Out Burger.
Oh and finally…..
5) Don’t forget to take a classic holiday snap on the bonnet of a police car…
The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Experience At The W London Where?…
Vietnam – 5 Fun things to do in Hanoi Where?…
The Shinta Mani Foundation – The charity you should know…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vegas Vip Packages
Nice introduction of place and hotel.
Hi bonnie some problem with your official website Manchester escort agency i try to open it but it’s not open, any way if you would like to work with me.
Your email address will not be published.